Saturday, October 22, 2011

-woohhoooo-

here begins our HOLIDAY!!!

how i gonna spend my 1 week holiday ??!!
hmm...let's just plan...vb everyday?....but i miss badminton

kinda happy to get a chance to go for vb competition (as a reserve lar)
but..i m still happy...
the things i scared is i scared i cant perform well...
i scared i lose marks ...TT
i scared many things....
but for me i m quite excited...
to becum a cheerleaders for our team also can!!
i just hope i won't XIA SUI my team if gt the chance~plsss
how about my badminton....since i join vb..
my badminton becum worse...
no traning ,no ppl ply with me
how can i !!??
i USED TO BE....''ok''last time..now i just lik a beginner..
i seriously hope i can find sum1 tat knw badminton to ply with me!!
i mean (in skul)...

i m locked in the hse....TT...
i wan outings!!!!
i wan to go out...
i wan sports...!!!
i need freedom~

ALL I HOPE is to hav a happy n fun Deepavali holiday...
[PLEASE]


No comments:

Post a Comment