Saturday, August 6, 2011

The boring MorNing

I could said that the boringness started since last night~
1.in the car, no interaction *although it is 5 people in the car..we can't even have some topic=(
2.listening to some kinda video carried out by a professor *not suitable for me
3.no hit songs....
4.i'm just dreaming !!!!!
today, the same (stupid) thingy happens again in our car.....we reached our destination.[breakfast]
order some food that just doesn't attract my appetite, that's sucks for my early morning!!anyway, i finished it><
[back home]rushed upstairs, sister said she wan to bath...I was like''OKAAAAAAYY~!,can u give me to change my clothes 1st?!"
Answer:''sry, bang*the door!''
fine...waiting for such long time....she:''k i'm done!''
both of us started being high and crazy~singing, chit-chatting, 38-ing
until she said :''k, have 2 study now''
I JUST FINISHED MY WAR, no 1 can even shock with me=(sad!![generation gaps]
......................................................................................................................................
now i'm here...bloging, and realised that i can't even search any fun in my facebook..it's getting boring and boring and i just keep refreshing the wall \m/
** anyone can chat with me now....?????????
so sien!!
okkay..i hope that later dad will save me from dying saying:''hey, let's go out!!''
I'll be happy then~><

No comments:

Post a Comment