Thursday, August 25, 2011

Switch on the radi_oo~

hey....the radio is back again...2 update my own life!!

________________________________________________________
2day is last day of skul be4 raya....kinda excited....
goin 2 leave kl soon....!!*actually i m not tat sure abt the palce we'r goin....><..i just
knw tat we'r goin somewhere...
...ytd...my buddy told me something tat makes me speechless ~
love him y dont u just tell the truth?...rite...we wont scold u or wat...but as a friend of course we will giv u some advise...
Fren...com on.....anyway...i knew u'r so bad mood ytd ..but pls CHEER up!!

Seriously...i really treat u all as my gud friends la...!!*just not as gud as jac...haha~
i use my heart to make friends...i can help u if u wan to...(but i knw i m not qualified)
but just dun ignore my friendship....n pls dun leave me just ther...*i mean just chit chat with me....not to knw ur secret><...ahha..
So....i gonna off la...bye ya!!...wait 4 my post when i com back!!=)
PS:...haha....dun miss me arh...><...
(perasan)





No comments:

Post a Comment