Thursday, August 18, 2011

back to live~




hey people...miss me not?!X)

.....................................................................................................................................
An awesome people no nid to be perfect......(for me)
.....try to done my own thing with my STRONG HANDS!!...
To say i m so ''man''~actually i m not man...i just try my best to do everything that can also done by guys!
why girls can't do everything...??rite
PS:dun say CAN'T before u try!!

anyway...it's just for me...u can ignore wat i said...^^
mum just said...studies is most important ....4 me...i think ..nah
not only studies....sports 2!!
but try to balance it...i'm not balancing it well~*but at least nt to the worst part
hehe~i feel so fun when i know more than 1 sport~haha...
i can ply with buddies everytime[not xia sui]tats all~
u knw?!..I LOVE SPORTS....eventhough i becum a roasted chicken...i still dun care~
PS: sun-block...my superman!
ahahha....actualy i m lack of idea..
I'm not a gud blogger....n not the awesome one....
so....plss 4give me for my boring post~><
buddies...hav a nice dream!
GUDNITE<3









No comments:

Post a Comment